Facebook humor

• You cannot reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic

7 Corners

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
So on Facebook earlier today, Third Eye Blind posted a status update that said: "A few audibles on the set list tonight for you lifers. :)"

I responded and said: "The best audible I can think of would be to bring Kevin Cadogan back...but hey, that's just me. And probably 75% of your fan-base."

Then this other dude, who I suspect is a friend of Kryz's, responds with this gem: "Hey why would you even say that shit about bring Kevin back and that 75percent of there fan base wants him back. Are u fucking stupid or something they have more of a fan base now then they ever did with that dick. And kryz can play the guitar way, way better so crawl back under that rock you have been under and stay there asshole. Your a joke."

I don't know what made me laugh harder...his panties clearly being in a twist, the horrible grammar, Kevin being a 'dick' (when Kevin's proved time and time again on these message boards that he's about the furthest thing from a 'dick'), or the 'facts' about 3EB's fan-base being larger now than ever haha. Oh man. Good times. Had to share with you guys since I know you'd appreciate the laughable, typical TVCY-type response from that dude.

ERICHON99

The Law

• PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

So on Facebook earlier today, Third Eye Blind posted a status update that said: "A few audibles on the set list tonight for you lifers. :)"

I responded and said: "The best audible I can think of would be to bring Kevin Cadogan back...but hey, that's just me. And probably 75% of your fan-base."

Then this other dude, who I suspect is a friend of Kryz's, responds with this gem: "Hey why would you even say that shit about bring Kevin back and that 75percent of there fan base wants him back. Are u fucking stupid or something they have more of a fan base now then they ever did with that dick. And kryz can play the guitar way, way better so crawl back under that rock you have been under and stay there asshole. Your a joke."

I don't know what made me laugh harder...his panties clearly being in a twist, the horrible grammar, Kevin being a 'dick' (when Kevin's proved time and time again on these message boards that he's about the furthest thing from a 'dick'), or the 'facts' about 3EB's fan-base being larger now than ever haha. Oh man. Good times. Had to share with you guys since I know you'd appreciate the laughable, typical TVCY-type response from that dude.

Made me laugh too reading that guys reaction. 3 people liked your comment...the most I saw was 4 for all comments. Not bad! Just bolsters what you said. lol

Elberfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Playing Guitar-Cycling-All Types of Music-Reading
That's beyond hilarious. How the fuck can anyone say that Kryz is a better guitar player when all anyone's ever heard him play is other people's compositions (mostly Kevin's based on the set lists I've seen)?! Twat.

should_be_working

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
haha, I can almost guarantee you that guy isn't from tvcy

Racecar8275

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Rockin, Good friends, good food, drinks. It just dosn't get any better than Rockin with your friends.
LOL,
Hey Kevin, getting a fair deal for playing good tunes spared ya from having that guy for a fan.
Premature to compare Kryz before album 5, that is if he's allowed to contribute.
The other 25% left with Arion to get nachos.

GodofWine13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

So on Facebook earlier today, Third Eye Blind posted a status update that said: "A few audibles on the set list tonight for you lifers. Posted Image"

Yeah I guess the guy who covers Kevin's work is better than the man himself. What a joke and I have visited the 3eb site recently and everyone there seemed like they were for Kevin and Arion's reunion show. So the fan base thing may be pretty accurate.

Cdr. Shepard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
7 Corners...funny shit, but dude, if there's a site that rivals the amount of hate here for TEBinc/SJ, it's TVCY.

Nickel II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

7 Corners...funny shit, but dude, if there's a site that rivals the amount of hate here for TEBinc/SJ, it's TVCY.

How many pages is the Kevin/Arion thread going on at TVCY now - something like 18 pages long. Half of them are being douches about it, but the fact that is all they have to talk about...!

Daniel

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Watching the sky
hey, theres already a site to discuss Kevin/Arion..... :whistling:
webmaster | www.kevincadogan.com | ?EB | Bring back George.
Please be kind to all members - click Posted Image on posts that are kind and helpful!

Cdr. Shepard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Nickel...I dont think you've spent a lot of time on TVCY. They all HATE SJ and LOVE KC. It sometimes gets carried away even. If you say you like UM you might even get banned.

Nickel II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Nickel...I dont think you've spent a lot of time on TVCY. They all HATE SJ and LOVE KC. It sometimes gets carried away even. If you say you like UM you might even get banned.

Already been banned - three time. They have the three strikes rule, now banned for life. I still lurk on different IP addresses. ;)

I'd say it is an even split from what I read, about 33% hate Kevin or call him bitter, 33% love him and defend to point of banning, 33% are clueless. I think Arion and Kevin working together again has given Kevin some lift over there.

Cdr. Shepard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
I visit the site daily and post something relevant every couple of days (only because there's nothing new to discuss ever over there), and anything positive I say gets show down ASAP. If I say I like a song on Ursa that wasnt Bonfire I'll likely get shot. And If there ever was a time landed there to fire and hatred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users