Arion!

• You cannot reply to this topic
214 replies to this topic

Racecar8275

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Rockin, Good friends, good food, drinks. It just dosn't get any better than Rockin with your friends.
I think Kevins vocals are awsome. He just didn't solo much with 3EB. I hope he gets more solos with DMV he sings cool. Looking forward to originals, Josh is cool but not the original. Will have to see how he does on the new stuff.

Edited by Racecar8275, 18 December 2011 - 10:57 AM.

Elberfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Playing Guitar-Cycling-All Types of Music-Reading

I think Kevins vocals are awsome. He just didn't solo much with 3EB. I hope he gets more solos with DMV he sings cool. Looking forward to originals, Josh is cool but not the original. Will have to see how he does on the new stuff.

I agree. I like this "reunion" concept, but I'd be more excited if Kevin was going to play a concert of originals with Arion adding his flavor to those songs. I'm excited that they're playing "Good For You," but to be honest, I'd be even more excited if they played "Painted," "Surfacing Submarine," "Million Time The Sky" (<-C'MON!!!!!! PLEEESE), or "What You Do To Me"...with Kevin singing. No offense JS. :whistling:

Racecar8275

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Rockin, Good friends, good food, drinks. It just dosn't get any better than Rockin with your friends.
What you do to me.. hell yeah!

Christie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life.

What you do to me.. hell yeah!

yeah, they played that one ... :-)
~ be a dream in color even on a winter's night ~

Kevin Scott Marcus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Greetings Arion! Glad things are going well for you and Kevin.

graylikethecolor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
MORE VIDEOS!!!! ya know, when ya get a chance :D

graylikethecolor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
OH MAN!!!!! i just had a moment of clarity.... we've all seen the movie Rock Star, right? with Marky Mark?

ok. So, Walberg gets kicked out of his band by.... Stephen Jenkins.

at the END of the movie, he runs into his OLD BANDMATE and they start something new....

Kevin & Arion meet in the DMV? Life imitating Art?

it's just too good to be true. Hope you boys come to Texas. Would love to buy y'all a beer or two.

classicvibe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
First Post. Looking for the "FAN" button.

This feels a little like a reset button, the kind many of us have been waiting for, for a long time. Watching things unravel with Doug at the helm of his Enterprise was disheartening, and the fallout just seemed a stupid shame. How awesome, to simply have you two renew your friendship, clear some baggage, and check in with your fans. That old environment that separated you...that is Doug's debacle now. Is there anyone that does not see through that sham? Anyway, this group of people is already happy, just to see what you two have accomplished in this short time. This is either the happy ending the long time fans hoped for, or even better, the start of a renewed friendship, collaboration and more. Thanks for bringing me back. And thanks to both of you for motivating me to play guitar. The first thing I set out to learn was the entire first 3EB album. Check. Of course I had to strum some chords and fake some bass rifts in place of some stellar playing by you two, but who cares. It feels great to be a fan again.

ERICHON99

The Law

• PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

OH MAN!!!!! i just had a moment of clarity.... we've all seen the movie Rock Star, right? with Marky Mark?

at the END of the movie, he runs into his OLD BANDMATE and they start something new....

it's just too good to be true. Hope you boys come to Texas. Would love to buy y'all a beer or two.

there are SO MANY ironies in this whole 3eb story it's almost as addictive as drugs. Love it when fans come up with crazy theories like that!

ash105

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music, football, beer.
Great to hear from Arion. Glad to hear you are well, and great that you are stoked about getting back to the music. All the best.
and so it came to pass.....

silchairsm

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

sttaanndddd uppp anndd shhooooooooooouuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...stand up stand up stand up and let it out! Minus SJ being in it; I love that movie! Ha!

This is kind of a strange relation to the band though lol...
--Sarah

norrismantooth

Pikachu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:stuff.

http://snd.sc/xJPRm5
That Rock Star movie is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I can see the parallels, but it sure is a stretch!

the current 3EB is probably the worst 3EB tribute band ever.

Sco.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
sorry to get off topic i guess, but does anyone know where I can purchase here in the still....? I've looked everywhere and can't find it. Not gonna bother with iTunes as it a major pain in the ass hah :rolleyes:

d47

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Damn you've hijacked every thread it seems to find this song. Here is an awesome music only version: http://www.youtube.c...?v=XLZBDVhhbUg. I think it's time you bother with itunes or ask a friend to do it for you, since it's available there.

brandonburd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Kevin,
Not sure if you're still reading this thread, but since all this has been going so well for you and Arion, have you guys become official business partners or something? Can we look forward to you guys working together for a while? I'd hate to hear it's just temporary after all the great momentum...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users