Arion!

• You cannot reply to this topic
214 replies to this topic

MelissaUtechtMcGuire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:yoga, running, snuggling and my family!
WOW! SO happy to see you are well and still playing music! We all really miss you and cannot wait to see whats in store next! I think about you all the time and have been sending super, fantastical vibes your way!
Much Love, Melissa

FliesInYourEyes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Music: i live and breathe all forms of music: alternative, jazz, hip hop, funk, soul, blues, what have you. I'm a singer, guitarist, drummer, keyboardist, and bassist, and probably everything else if I had the time and money to pursue it. 3eb was the first real rock band that I ever got into, and the S/T is still one of my favourite albums (if not my absolute favourite.) I also enjoy pasta.
Very very glad to hear that things are going OK for you Arion, I'd heard some things from the "nice people writing insightful things" online that i'd hoped weren't true. Either way, whether or not shit happened, you're still around, you're playing music, and hopefully enjoying life as much as the best of us. Whatever that family situation is, I hope it ends in the least painful way for you and yours, this year has been a bad one for me in the serious family situation department as well, so i understand what you must be going through.

i'm glad the 2 most talented members (including all past and present members) are working together again. I say that not because I'm on the Chorus forum and you 2 are obviously reading these things, but because I really believe it to be true. Kevin: after you left, there was a definite feeling of something missing in the music, and even more so when Arion left. Hopefully the 2 of you will put out some great music again soon, because the dynamic you 2 had on the first 2 albums was truly some of the most inspiring and influential music I've ever heard.

Whatever's going on, glad to hear it's not as bad as what some would lead us to believe, and also glad to hear you 2 are working together again.

All my best!

Lauren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Arion, you have been missed.
I think the last time I saw you was at the 03 fan gathering. After that though I was trying to find more antique shows in san mateo since I met you there first, as well as your dad. But sadly, I don't think they do many of those shows anymore. Anyway, I am super glad that you're back and stoked for you to work with Kevin, once again :wub: :thumbsup: Nice to hear from you!

vincevega

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey arion!!! MISSED YA BRO!! Last time i saw ya was here in houston tx! verizon wireless theatre it was right after OOTV came out you killed it man you had this blue bass with a light up fret board it was amazing! thanks for the memories!

Chris_Europe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Arion... wow!!! Can't believe you're still alive and rockin' !!
So glad to 'meet' you here with the other real 3eb and KC fans.

Hope to hear from you, greetings from Europe

Chris

masternate61

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Music, Movies, Follower of Jesus Christ
Arion, great to see u back. Hope u and Kevin can record some. Judt curious, are you still in contact with tony or brad?

David Wogan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:sustainability, technology
Arion! I'm glad to hear that you're doing well, and that you and Kevin jammed. I've missed hearing new music from you. But don't worry, I've been listening to the old albums regularly, even 14 years later! You and Kevin have great chemistry, so I hope it can turn into something musically again. Anyways, I'll keep sending good vibes your way!

David Wogan
Austin, TX

Julian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Welcome Back Arion!!! This is amazing news I've been dying to get home to my computer to send some love and best wishes.

When I read Kevin's tweets and Your message I was thrilled and was left with this feeling of great inspiration.

I am truly excited!

May the rocking continue!!!!!!!

~Julian

Anguis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Fly-fishing, KTCK1310, Theology, OFP, cooking, barbecue, camping at national parks with my family, drinking with my wife
You guys are gifted - good to see y'all're able to have fun together, again! Good vibes/prayers for both your families.

Russ PA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
Wow, so cool to see Arion back! Its been such a long time since I heard anything about him (aside from the internet BS). Arion, I have a lot of fond memories of seeing you with 3eb wayyy back when it was ACTUALLY 3eb....not hired help. we always managed to hang out long enough to meet you guys after the shows and you were definitely one with the fans. Chatting it up with th "old countrytime lemonade". Im really happy to hear your "healthy" now and doing well. I, along with a lot of others on here missed you and your music. Cant wait to hear more from you! You and Kevin jamming together has got to be AWESOME to hear..you guys should lay something down and post it on here. We would really love to hear it! Cheers Bro!

bl1ndslash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Damn glad to see u resurface again, Arion! Finally the universe makes sense again....

Cheers!

Jeff Wichman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Arion,

So good to hear from you man. Sorry to hear about your family troubles but very glad to hear there are positive things going on in your life now. Keep it up man.

~Jeff Wichman
~ Jeff Wichman

Daniel

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Watching the sky
video is on the way. this board is going private, so you will have to register to view. should be up tonight.
webmaster | www.kevincadogan.com | ?EB | Bring back George.
Please be kind to all members - click Posted Image on posts that are kind and helpful!

Tonut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I was almost in tears as I read this. So good to finally hear from you man. I understand how hard all of this must have been. Awesome that you are reconnecting with us. We were lost without you!

Jeff Wichman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
AWESOME.

Is that Eric playing drums?
~ Jeff Wichman

Daniel

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Watching the sky
as promised. enjoy. more to come.

webmaster | www.kevincadogan.com | ?EB | Bring back George.
Please be kind to all members - click Posted Image on posts that are kind and helpful!

Anguis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Fly-fishing, KTCK1310, Theology, OFP, cooking, barbecue, camping at national parks with my family, drinking with my wife
Just caught it while looking for recent live stuff (still showing one view, what a nice surprise!) - great!

ERICHON99

The Law

• PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
thanks for the upload

camouflage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
Awesome!

Thanks for posting!

Patrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
This is amazing. T'was fate that brought you two back together? I say yes, and hopefully sparking something special.

I've been away from the boards for years and then get a Text message while at work form my good friend Jeff Wichman that something special is going on over here. The video (although a rough jam session) gave me the chills just like I used to get in the old days. If I had the fix-ins I'd mix up some Gawaangers and celebrate, but an ice cold beer will have to do.

Cheers,
Patrick Tomafsky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users