Arion!

• You cannot reply to this topic
214 replies to this topic

Kevin Cadogan

3EB/XEB Band Member

• Band Member
  • 266 posts
It has been an absolute joy playing with Arion. I am proud to say that we conquered the game of divide and conquer.

Daniel

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Watching the sky
can't wait to see more
webmaster | www.kevincadogan.com | ?EB | Bring back George.
Please be kind to all members - click Posted Image on posts that are kind and helpful!

rybo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks so much Kevin for making that little JAM possible and posting video of it!!! You came through in a monster way and we are very appreciative. That little two minute jam session meant the world to tons of fans out there...so thank you!! So here the question that everyone is thinking, what's next for you and A??

Also, can you tell us anything about the song behind the jam?? Totally rockin!!

EcHoPlex2010

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Fuck yes!!! This is just....fucking wow is all I can say!!! So happy to see you guys playing together again!!!

Arion, I am glad to hear that you are well, you are happy, and that you are living a healthy life...thunderous applause!

In honor of my two most favorite musicians (Cadogan & Salazar)........I am now crankin "Losing a Whole Year" on vinyl.....REALLY FUCKING LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elberfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Playing Guitar-Cycling-All Types of Music-Reading
How cool would it be if Arion recorded (or re-recorded: were bass tracks laid down already?) the bass parts on that triple album idea that Kevin mentioned a while back? Even if he only did a couple songs, it would be huge!

I vaguely remember someone comparing 3EB to The Beatles: I may be imagining that, but despite the haze in my mind surrounding that comment, I always did liken Arion to Macca. So extremely underrated as bass players, but more shamefully they're both underrated as musicians. It's fucking hard to make something with four strings sound musical, but Arion does it in spades. The bass parts on "Motorcycle Drive By" kill me every time!

measly pawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I can think of no other reply than:

Awesome.

Daniel

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
more to come guys, just hang in there.
Please be kind to all members - click Posted Image on posts that are kind and helpful!

bl1ndslash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
That was awesome--- but i must say Arion kinda looked like a lumberjacked Super Mario... :biggrin:

Daniel

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
big big news coming, thats all i can say for now. also working on some more video.

oceangirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

It has been an absolute joy playing with Arion. I am proud to say that we conquered the game of divide and conquer.

thank you Kevin, thank you Arion
for conquering past divides!

absolute joy is seeing 2 of your fave musicians together again :biggrin:

Arion- You were so missed !!!!!

Timothy Ballisty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Rock on, boys! Can't wait to hear what's in store.

Steve291

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

big big news coming, thats all i can say for now. also working on some more video.

Oh shit. The sooner the better! haha. Can't wait to hear what it is....

moonmin82

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, drawing, sculpting, cooking, music, movies, books.

Arion kinda looked like a lumberjacked Super Mario

Dammit! You beat me to it!!

I've been lurking on this thread since the start at a complete loss for what to say. What can I say other than awesome! Can't wait for more footage and for Daniels big reveal. Don't keep us in suspence for too long mate!

stevedbassist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Awesome to see you two playing together!!
Hope to see more of the same

hemplacrosse4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
So glad you guys are back playing music together enjoying what really matters to you guys. Awesome to see ya back Arion it means a lot to us fans out there. Keep on rockin you two!

Racecar8275

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Rockin, Good friends, good food, drinks. It just dosn't get any better than Rockin with your friends.
Arion,
It is my hope that your friendship with Kevin, and love of music heals your heart, and out lasts your wounds. I hope this time around that the music brings you as much happiness as it has us fans over the years. Peace, and Welcome Back! :cool:

Daniel

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
who wants to see a new video of kevin and arion playing seperation? show of hands please :whistling:

Anguis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Fly-fishing, KTCK1310, Theology, OFP, cooking, barbecue, camping at national parks with my family, drinking with my wife

who wants to see a new video of kevin and arion playing seperation? show of hands please :whistling:

:thumbsup:

ERICHON99

The Law

• PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

:thumbsup: plus Wounded

camouflage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
Probably won't happen but an instrumental of Gorgeous at least... One can dream right....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users