31 replies to this topic

norrismantooth

Pikachu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:stuff.

http://snd.sc/xJPRm5
I removed a few of the more 'hateful' posts (including some of mine) to keep this place funky fresh.

View PostDaniel, on 13 March 2010 - 03:55 PM, said:

the current 3EB is probably the worst 3EB tribute band ever.

d47

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

It's not disrespectful to Kevin to talk about current 3eb. Chorus members are already polite to a fault and do not require this moderation.

Just saying, a band kicks you out and fans of the band post about how they're excited to see that bands new material on your site... I doubt that kevin or anyone in this kind of situation, rightly, would be completely ok with having to continually hear about negative parts of their past or their enemies again and again. I do interpret the 3eb section of this site to mean '3eb, as related to kevin'

ERICHON99

The Law

• PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
My moderator perspective is that this 3eb thread section is and can be tied anything to 3eb past current future. While I'm not a fan of TVCY, at least they allowed the same discussions about Kevin (good and bad). I believe it's okay to reciprocate on the Chorus as well.

Having said, that, Norris's "who cares" statement was simply an opinion. All opinions will instigate an opposite opinion. I agree with Norris...who cares about 3eb? We don't care about them anymore and are expressing that opinion. However, at the same time, It doesn't mean we need to remove this conversation (unless it turns into pure personal attacks). I know people have different sensitivities, but we need to get over it at this point.

GodofWine13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

My moderator perspective is that this 3eb thread section is and can be tied anything to 3eb past current future. While I'm not a fan of TVCY, at least they allowed the same discussions about Kevin (good and bad). I believe it's okay to reciprocate on the Chorus as well.

Having said, that, Norris's "who cares" statement was simply an opinion. All opinions will instigate an opposite opinion. I agree with Norris...who cares about 3eb? We don't care about them anymore and are expressing that opinion. However, at the same time, It doesn't mean we need to remove this conversation (unless it turns into pure personal attacks). I know people have different sensitivities, but we need to get over it at this point.

SCIENCE!!!

stevedbassist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Agreed, although I do still care about 3eb. I don't think posts need to be deleted unless it turns to personal attacks

Sco.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
...where the hell can I find Here In The Still to purchase....?? Anyone??

stevedbassist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Itunes?

Sco.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Itunes?

That won't work, I don't have an iPod man :mellow:

Nickel II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

That won't work, I don't have an iPod man :mellow:

emusic has all of the Kevin's early stuff but you have to subscribe. I don't think you need an ipod to use itunes anymore, but I could be wrong. You have to buy the DRM free MP3 though which costs a little more.

I don't have an ipod either and also don't use itunes so I could be wrong.

Edited by Nickel II, 26 March 2012 - 10:43 AM.

lookalivekid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:I dig music, books, touring, Scotch, contrarianism, Oxford commas, and schadenfreude.

emusic has all of the Kevin's early stuff but you have to subscribe. I don't think you need an ipod to use itunes anymore, but I could be wrong. You have to buy the DRM free MP3 though which costs a little more.

I don't have an ipod either and also don't use itunes so I could be wrong.

You don't need an iPod to download iTunes, and everything on there's DRM-free these days.
Statements, opinions, and so-called "facts" expressed above are solely those of this poster's and do not necessarily reflect the views of rational human beings; you are welcome to wipe your ass with any portion of the post above at your leisure. Libelous and/or obscene comments are encouraged. Persons attempting to find a point in the preceding post will be shot.

stevedbassist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Yeah, can use anything with iTunes downloads, would be the easiest place to get it probably

7 Corners

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Zune music had some of Kevins music on there to download in unprotected mp3 format for as much as itunes charges

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users