The Afterglow - featuring KC on guitar

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

theafterglow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey guys!
My name is Jason and I wanted to announce that Kevin will be producing and playing guitar on my band's next album. The project is called The Afterglow, and we'll be collaborating with KC for twelve songs total. We do an awesome cover of Blinded by 3eb, and Kevin has agreed to take the reins on guitar for this track. We'll be properly licensing the song and including it on the album. Anyway, we put together a Kickstarter campaign and we have some pretty awesome rewards, so if you guys are interested in purchasing the record, as well as some other awesome incentives, check it out...

http://www.kickstart...an-from-third-e

We're aiming to record the album in November, and then release it some time around Christmas or early January. We'll be waiting until later this weekend or early Monday to release it to all 1500 of our facebook friends and fans, but we wanted to get you guys and the TVCY'ers a chance to get in on this first. I'm working on the Kickstarter video this weekend, and will update that page with it once it's done. Lot's of cool news on the way. We'll be introducing the world to our facebook page soon as well, which you guys can find here...

https://www.facebook...fterglowproject

Thanks guys! This album is going to be awesome. If you like Third Eye Blind's music, you're going to like this. I'm attaching an instrumental demo of one of our songs called "Dont Say Maybe" that'l be on the record. Vocals are done, but we ran out of studio time and never got back to record the vocals on it. Just gives you guys a little glimpse of what we'll sound like. Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted as much as I can. Thanks!

Jason

Attached Files

Tim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
The instrumental demo sounds awesome. I'd be interested to hear what the vocals sound like. This is right up my alley, can't wait to hear Kevin on it.

....but Kevin doing a cover of "Blinded?" Weird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users